Friday, August 25, 2006

My Dad

This is Kevin James Rivett.



He's my Dad. I think he was born in 1950.
He has been a fisherman for a mucho long time.
One day I'm going to make a documentary about his Angling club in Williamstown.
I'm not quite sure why it's called the Williamstown and Newport Angling Club.
That could be the topic of my doc. No doubt the guy who started it was from Newport and wanted to 'REPRESENT' his home town.
On any given Saturday you can find my Dad here at The Rifle Club pokies:



He will be with my Grandma.




I don't know my Grandma very well. You see, as most families do, we had a falling out when I was younger so there is a gap of years. I have some pretty funny video of my dad telling stories when I visited my grandma in May 2006. She's so wittle that gal.



My dad likes licorice and brains and some sausage made of blood. Sometimes I wonder if I was adpoted cause I dislike all of those things that he likes to eat.
He is quite the handyman. It's funny how often these days I learn things and remember that he'd told me long ago how to do or not do something.
I'm currently driving a '96 Mustang Convertible. He was very against me buying one in Australia when I was 18. At the time I was disappointed, but now I think it was a very smart decision. Then again, I wouldn't have got to drive the Commodore - bless that old V6 engie BROOOOOM

I've enjoyed writing about my family, I think I'll do mum (mom) next. Remind me to write about how my mum an dad met. People ask me from time to time and I don't remember. Maybe mum can write that part for me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wite about MARRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home