Friday, November 02, 2007

Back baby

Wow, a year. A fucking year has passed. Where did that go? It's funny, as I write this I'm a little solemn, I'm feeling dead in my job. Very little to look forward to at the moment. BUT, on looking back over the past year it's been good I guess. Some very very memorably experiences, some amazing music gigs, some great movies, some amazing trips to some amazing places. I think back on all that and think damn I'm lucky. A friend looked at my Australian pictures recently and said "I am so envious of that guy". Wow, I look at other people so much and envy them, never thought anyone did that for me. So I'll try to post regularly, I'll try to also do some flashbacks to the past year. So to get started. Wed night, Oct 31. I didn't do anything Halloweenish on the actual night but I did go to a wonderful romantic dinner at a new sushi restaurant called Takani downtown. Amazing venue. 21st floor of a bldg downtown. NICE. Pic below. Also below is a photo I took on Thursday morning around the corner from my house. I did take out a little of the color but this was in broad day light at 9am, taken through my windshield. I wish I had more time and a better camera to have really explored it.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home