Thursday, November 09, 2006

Sick

I am sick. So all you get it is a brief update!
Um.. Friday night.. had a quiet night in, couple of glasses of red :) is NICE.
Saturday bummed around all day, watched THE HOST at the Afi Fest, pretty awesome stuff. Had lunch with the Horror posse. Back to the movies in the evening to see BORAT. Is nice. With the extended horror family. Was um, intersting movie going experience. Had it built up a little too much, but still laughed my ass off. Went to Brenda's going away party afterwards, and of course got myself nice and sick. Still very sick today and it's Thursday, please make it go away. Sunday had a nice sleep then some chillin' in the Valley, prounounced Vay-ey. Then Sunday nigth went to the Babel premiere afterparty, more drinks and fun at the very well catered event. Kicking it with the Anonymous family. Mon night sick again, more Vay-ey hanging. Tues night home sick, spent the entire day Wed in bed, then back to work today - a little premature. To add insult to injury I failed to read LA Weekly last week and I missed out on seeing The Knife who were in town. Of Course the one band I've been loving all year, comes to town and I dont' know about it. I think that made me even sicker hahaha Oh well. Home to bed again tonight. Well here is Silent Shout from San Fransico gig.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home