Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Oh that's right, I have a blog.

Argh, I've been writing so much of my script I've neglected my blog. Oops. I hate that cause now I can't remember what I've done for the past 10 days....
Seen a lot of films lately cause award season is upon us and I'm lucky enough to benefit from borrowing friends' dvd's. So in no particular order I've seen Juno (Awesome), Dan in Real Life (Shmaltzy), Elizabeth (a shame), Keane (interesting in realtion to my film), Blow out (old campy de palma), Jesse James... oh that reminds me.
Andrew Dominik you are a cock! I have looked up to you and inspired me ever since I saw Chopper. That film, for me, showed me what an Australia film could be - not the bullshit mick malloy comedies. Then comes Jesse James, laungishing in editing hell for a year or more, bad press, bad vibes, stories of fighting with LEGENDARY DP Roger Deakins. Throughout that I thought it can't be him, they're being hard on the Aussie guy. How wrong was I. He was a complete prick to me at the Q&A after the screening. It wasn't in a oh I'm too busy or oh I'm a big hotshot like say Brett Ratner. He's just a prick naturally. Anyway, enough negativity. I hope you enjoy the failure of your film Mr. Dominik, cause you sure deserve it.

I went to a wedding on the weekend, it's amazing what weather can do. The cool air coupled with an outdoor wedding made it all a little somber... I got very drunk so it was fun for me haha. Thanksgiving this weekend we're off to Palm Springs, should be fun. Hopefully hopfully I'll finish my script!
Hmm, what picture of fun can I put here... ok Juno trailer for your pleasure.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe Lynch said...

You are a bolder man than I, I applaud you.

Fart, did you see JUNO yet? I'm dying to...hmmmm, need to investigate screening...

Welcome back to the blog spot, your photos from the first post are rivetting. Yeah I said it.

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home