Monday, November 05, 2007

The weekend that was..

It's funny, I didn't get home till 2am last night, but I'm not tired. I guess by 2pm today. So the writers strike started today, maybe that'll give me some time to write myself. Joe gave me a Nov 10 deadline, which is this weekend. Yeah not looking good hahah. So Fri night was low key, hung at home. Saturday... um... maybe all that vodka last night wasn't a good idea. Wow it feels like weeks ago. Oh yeah, had a great breakfast/lunch at Dupars, man why have I not been going there more often? The lemonade could possibly be the best I've ever tasted. Helped my friend Ryan and his wife Maria move into their new house. Very nice little place in the valley, perfect perfect size. Sat night we went to this AWESOME morrocan restaurant called Marrakech. Belly dancers and amazing food, what more could you ask for?



The stopped by Travis' film festival and Abram's birthday, was a good night all round. Sunday got up nice an early thanks to daylight savings. Rented bikes and rode down to Venice and back, even being cold and overcast it was a fun time. Nice to have some excerise, it's been a while and the 20lbs I put on prove that hahaha. Caught a matinee of Lars and the Real Girl. Was ok, I fell asleep for a bit, I just couldn't get into the story. Went home, had a um, nap. Then went to see Tone Loc and Peaches at the Avalon. It's funny how concerts like this really make me appreciate being in L.A. I mean the show was ok, but seeing Tone loc and peaches for free on a Sunday night? Never would happen in Australia. Here's a photo of Mike and I looking all cool, well wannabe cool, and a clip of tone and peach and a pic with Tone and I hahaha

.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home