Monday, August 28, 2006

Weekend in short review

Here we are at the end of summer and it takes me 3 months to swim in the ocean.
Damn it was good!! Oh the salty sea. You have such lovely waves, especially when they break really close to the shore, then when you're walking back in, over the very rocky shore, a TSUNAMI appears and slams you into the rocks. To cut a long story short, I cut my leg, it hurts, but I will leave.

Had an amazing amazing dinner and Harrison's on Saturday, damn that girl can cook! Very magical night. I like me some vouvray. This is not one of the bottles I drank on Saturday but I had some recently and damn it was GOOD!

Who would have thought 2 years ago I didn't drink and now I'm recommeding obscure wines - CLASSIC!
Also to add to my list of things I hate from my Jul 2005 post.

I hate car Brakes. The should have a sign under Brake Masters that says LICENCE TO STEAL. I mean who knows what they are saying is true. Need new rotor's, $400, no worries go right ahead, I'm sure it's the same with any car repairs but tires you can see.. the motor, well if it stops running you fix it... but brakes, who knows!!!
Anyway I got raped on Saturday at Brake Masters...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home