Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Paging Dr Blair...

I hate the fucking U.S. medical system. Stupid deductibles, stupid co-pay, stupid doctors that take for ever and make you get a parking ticket. So anyway apparently they can change my voice. I'm like change it to an American accent - she laughed. But no they can do this sinus clean out thing, which she thought I need, that will make me breath perfectly and speak clearer. Supposedly the maxillary sinus shown below should look like this but maybe mine is like half the size.
I say bring that ON. Then the reality... with the deductible and then paying 10% of all hospital bills it'll be $500+... yeah that dream lasted oh... 3.5 seconds. So some days I'm like who cares about money, life is good, I have working limbs and senses, then you go to the doctor and bang crash explosion I all of a sudden feel poor and miserable. Maybe a little TV will cheer me up tonight.. we shall see. In other news... the countdown is on for... BASEMENT JAXX - Billy, Billy Billy, Billy BANGO. Saturday afternoon. BRING IT ON!
I think I need to go to the supermarket tonight. Oh wait - no money PSYCH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home