Monday, October 30, 2006

Helloween

Well it has begun, the lovely Halloween festivities for 2006. Thursday night I caught CSS at The Echo, was a great show - ALALA!!! Friday night was.. um blanking... Oh a nice dinner downtown at Pete's, first time eating there, and it was GOOD!! Caught up with V to go this dodgy little halloween party - was ok but damn was I tired!!! Like right now actually. Had a frantic Saturday morning driving around L.A. trying to get the finishing items for my Halloween outfit. Sat afternoon I went to my very first American Football game with Harri. Damn was it good. I for some reason, never thought all the cheerleaders, band, hype, tailgaiting etc actually happened at every game. Well it does. It was amazing. Awesome seats, perfect weather looking out over the Pasadena mountains. Nothing beats a full stadium singing Star Spangled Banner!! Had to leave before the end of the game to race home and get my costume on. It turned out pretty well I think!

Went to a party at Almost Human sfx house with the horror posse. Was a lot of fun. Lots' of booze and frivolity. Some AMAZING costumes, man people spend a fortune. THen a small afterparty at this very overtop decorated horror house on Coldwater. So many full size horror movie props and scary stuff.
Spent most of Sunday in bed. Well I wish is what all day and I didn't go and see fucking SAW 3, what a piece of CRAP. Then another Horror party Sunday night at the Schifrin's house. Again, amazing costumes, amazing house, amazing decorations and free booze. LOVE IT. Feeling VERY seedy today, monday night laundry and rest I think.
The best party is yet to come tomorrow night when Lynch and I rip up the Saw 3 party... I'll be sure not to mention my hatred for the film hahaah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home