Monday, October 02, 2006

Take me back to your house

Well what a lovely weekend. Where do I begin? Friday night, early sleeps, late night drinks. Lazy Saturday in bed, afternoon Cafe Aroma burger yummy. Saw Guide to Recognizing your saints, which was pretty good. Picked up the new Soulwax cd, it's pretty good. Although I am now appreciating the Basement Jaxx cd much more. Sunday night was everything I'd hoped for and more. Yeah Yeah Yeah's AWESOME, one of the best nights ever. That Karen O really knows how to rock out. Hot and sweaty up in that Palladium. Bit of Pizza action, love the Lana Turner! I need to go to more concerts. Today has been kind of lazy. A little distracted from such a great weekend I think. It's a jewish holiday so the industry kind of dies. Spent the afternoon doing ADR on one of our clients movies THE GOOD LIFE, was fun, a great way to spend an afternoon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home