Tuesday, October 03, 2006

C.B.

Oh what a wonderful Monday night. Man I knew October was going to be amazing. The Wire gold. Street Fighter 2 at the pizza shop, LOVE IT. Man I miss playing the pinnies. I think I'm getting used to staying up late and man oh man I like it.

So my friend Lara who was here a few weeks ago and she has this 'way with words'. I'm sure it started with her stay in London but has grown into a vocabulary comparable to the south central boys. So when she can be bothered I'm going to add Lazza-isms to this post....
BOLLOX - Can replace the use of Bull shit. Used to call someone out when lying or exaggerating.
CHIN CHIN - To replace cheers when clink a drink, usually Champagne, Red Bull and vodka, in the same glass.
DVDIX - No longer just DVD's.
DIRTY WHORE - A backhanded compliment, usually in response to someone being lovingly mean to you. E.g. "Give me that last cupcake" "Nah get your own ya DIRTY WHORE".
FOO FOO SHI SHI - Fancy dress, no not dress ups, but nice clothing, bling bling, let me see your grillz.
FILTHY MOLE - A girl usually, but sometimes a guy who dabbles in the world of excess.
GET A RAT UP YA - Originated from one Matt Callander, but now filed under Lazza-ism. Similair to dirty whore, this can be used to end a conversation or discussion that one no longer wants to participate in. Usually said before a swift turn and exiting of a room.
UNDERWATER BASKET WEAVING - The fine art of dancing to hippy inspired techno music. Those performing this dance would often have excessive underarm hair, dreads and a distinct odor.
WHOOP WHOOP - Used with a masculine voice to express excitment at the current techno song playing. Also used in anticipation of a big night out or to get the troops pumped up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home