Monday, September 04, 2006

Sad Sad Day.

Well today I am sad. Up until I saw Steve Irwin at UCLA in jan this year I thought he was kind of an over the top joke. I thought it was all an act, all for the U.S. audience.. When I saw him I was amazed at his passion, his love for animals and above all his love for Australia. He was such an amazing ambassador. He died in QLD yesterday of a sting ray spike. Sure it's better than he went out doing what he loved and hopefully not in too much pain. It's very upsetting to have such a true Aussie pass at such a young age. See ya mate.




Well I didn't die at Henry Rollins. Man can that guy belt it out. He's like a sweat machine. Amazing Amazing energy though. Swimming was amazing, the water was so warm. I really love being out in the sun, the endorphins your body produces with sunlight is awesome. Alas did not make it to Tijuana :( So you're all stuck with me for a little while longer. But I did see Rescue me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home