Monday, October 23, 2006

Sooky Sooky LA LA

Urgh, what is wrong with me. I am emotionless. Not sure what is going on inside my head. It's like my anchor disappeared and I'm just floating around the ocean, with no direction, no motor, no gas, nothing. Had an ok weeked. Saw The Prestige Fri night, was really good! The Sound of Music on the other hand, um... yah. Saturday stayed home all day, read a couple of scripts, watched a couple of average movies. Cleaned up the house, all those little errands. Stayed home Sat night as well, there was a good DJ playing in Hollywood but decided to save the money and stay in, or was that cause I didnt' have any good party friends?
Sunday lazed around in the morning then went to the Norton Simon Gallery. WOW what a surprise that was. Stunning gardens, great artwork. I've been here three years and never heard of it. I went for the photo exhibit but ended up loving the rest of it. I mean walking into a museum that has rodin statues out the front AWESOME. Then I had to go and ruin it by seeing Marie Antoinette. Sofia Coppola, you should be put to work in sweatshop to earn off the $40 million you wasted on this crap film. You don't deserve to make films of this size. It made me angry!
So anyway, I hope it changes but at th emoment I fee like:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home