Thursday, September 28, 2006

Return of the Mack...

Well I may be Isuzu size now, but the mack truck returned last night. I busted some heads at basketball. I guess my bad day was taken out on the court. There was no blood but I threw plenty of elbows, man Big Kev would be proud. Stayed up late watching Project Runway and American's Next Top Model... do I sound like I should come out of the closet or what! Can someone buy me a Macbook Pro? I really want to make some cool shorts but I have nothing to make them on. OOh I just noticed I'm pretty good at touch typing - maybe I should do secretary work in my spare time to pay for the macbook. So... anyway... do you hate the feeling when you have something coming up in the future that you know is not going to go well. But rather than do something to fix it, you just wait and let it happen? ok maybe that's just me, but I'll get back to you next week. OK Volney wants to go for a ciggy, back later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home