Thursday, September 14, 2006

I rock

I was right, after a nice basketball game where I shot 3 3's WHOOP WHOOP and then some lovely dessert, my prediction skills were correct. SEE YA KAYNE.
Ok now that's out of the way... Another day has passed and another few measily dollars earned. I got a very funny photo today from my good mate ROCKET. He lives in London. I wish he lived in L.A. He went to Greece last week for his birthday and this is his post greek feast stomach photo:

Look at that flubber fly...
Now here is Rod giving the international sign of 'I Love you'

For a while now Rod has been promising me he'd send me one of his stories that he's written. 3 years later I'm yet to see them. I'm hoping by writing this he'll be so ashamed that he'll be forced to send me something... OR for all of you avid rivetting readers you could send him a myspace message of encouragement here
Well that's it for today... had a wonderful mexican lunch...many cans of diet coke and now it's drink-o-clock time.
Also... Rod, or you can call him Rocket, gave me the now not very appropriate nickname of Mack Truck. We used to play basketball together and because I was a little 'thick' I'd charge through people on the way to the hoop. NOW, though as I've lost 30lbs he gave me the new nickname of ISUZU - c'mon that's pretty damn funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home