Monday, September 11, 2006

Viva las 'driving'

So a last minute trip to VEGASS.
Wow, lot's of driving, lots of drinking and lots of laughs with Lara, Gretchen and Downtown Short Brown. I think I'm done with Vegas for this year. Unless I'm going to see a show or the Maloof's fly me out and give me the penthouse at the Palms then I'm not going. The 7 hour drive back was tough, missed an important meeting in the afternoon, but hey you win some you lose some. 3 girls and me in a mini cooper, now that took some work.
Here we are though, where my blog first started. THE WIRE. Oh how I smiled with glee last night when I sat down, freshly showered, fresh clean room and an ice cold can of diet coke to watch my favorite show. Damn it's soo good, so so so smart. Maybe I was a cop or something in another life. Anyway, if you haven't seen it go to the store and buy the dvd.



Hm... what else. Well my brother who I miss and love dearly doesn't believe in blogs. So much so that he won't even read mine! Little prick. If anyone feels like going around to my parents house and busting a cap in his ass let me know. How do you like that Malcolm! Maybe he's waiting for me to write about him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home