Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Whoa, missed a day

What was I thinking yesterday??? Somedays I wake up and think what on earth am I doing in this town, away from my family? I guess I'm working towards a goal, a dream, but it's hard to keep hold of that sometimes, especially waking up with a 'where am I' feeling every morning. Had a fun night last night, couple of drinks with Trav and Jessica and Tom Bergens then to Martel. Watched a little Nip/Tuck when I get home, which alas has me yawning a little bit today. It's lunchtime now, I'm a little hungry.... what to eat, what to eat. It's tough having to hesitate going out to lunch and dinner etc for lack of $$$. Argh I hate being poor, I hate getting paid crap. Some run their crystal ball and tell me when it'll change!
Oh a new Basement Jaxx CD is out, I better get onto that, I'm going ot see them on OCT 7 downtown, VERY EXCITED about that. Should I buy Yeah Yeah Yeahs tickets? it's so expensive with all those ticketmaster charges.. Could I be anymore negative today? OK maybe I should eat - might do be wonders. Oh tonight... is... drumroll...

I predict Kayne is voted off tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home