Thursday, September 21, 2006

Kefalopono

Today I have a headache. I'm not sure why, I dont' usually get them... I've taken some ibuprofen so hopefully that helps. I need some danm panadol. I had an amazing lunch yesterday. If anyone reading this lives near Culver City - I know that is a huge zero - check out Tender Greens. The have this AMAZING steak sandwhich, that mixed with a baby spinach salas and goats cheese, is like a party in your mouth like never before!!
Can you tell not much is happening at the moment?
I missed america's next top model season premiere last night, that cause me much dissatisfaction, maybe that is the cause for the headache today. I have 14 scripts on my desk that I need to read, I dont' want to read them "Mum, I don't want to do my homework today". Ok lets look to the future then, seeing as though today is average.
Tomorrow night JACKASS 2 - Big Kev says:

I also bought my tickets for the YEAH YEAH YEAH'S - Woo hoo. YYY and the Jaxx in one week next month, I feel October is going to be a ripper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home