Monday, September 25, 2006

Sleepy Eyes

Had an interesting weekend....
Jackass was pretty fun, Pampas was divine and I likey the Golden Gopher. Got in some nice beach time on Saturday. It's so cool that there is still beach time this late in the year. Had a nice lunch on Sunday at Le Petit Four on Sunset. I've driven past this very 'be seen' restaurant hundreds of times but it's funny eating their watching the slew of ferrari's and plastic surgery experiments parading by. Then another wonderful trip to LAX. Yeah not fun at all. Almost makes me not want to travel anymore. I'm staying in L.A. forever hahahaah
OK that's it, I'm tired, need some sleep and to catch up on some great T.V.
This Sunday it's all about the Yeah Yeah Yeah's.
Now for the picture of the day... actually video of the day:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually wrote a review of Le Petit Four on Sunset: Lunch at Le Petit Four on August 18, 2007

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home